Quick tips for a perfect holiday bash
The holiday season is a busy time for everyone. We want to make a big impact, but don’t necessarily have the time to spend all weekend preparing to cook for guests. The trick to making a splash? It’s all in the presentation. Here’s how we do it.
IKEA 365+ wine glass
1. GO FESTIVE with a simple touch of red. We created a candy cane effect with a simple ribbon. It looks especially pretty on a clear glass filled with something bright (like this granita).
2. LOOKING FOR A SUPER EASY APPETIZER? Might we suggest our very own vegetable balls? Ok, so maybe we’re biased, but we think they’re pretty perfect for a party (especially when you add a little flair, like these mini pennants).
IKEA 365+ glass
3. SHOULDN’T EVERYTHING FEEL LIKE A GIFT during the holidays? Sliders are the perfect size for party food, and we love how they look presented in a small 365+ glass.
4. HOLIDAY PARTIES ARE ALL ABOUT MINGLING. That’s kind of hard to do when you’re dealing with a sit-down dinner. For maximum socializing, make sure your food is easy to carry around the party. Try serving soup in a mug so your guests can move around freely.
SNUDDA lazy Susan
6. DESSERTS ARE THE CENTERPIECE OF THE HOLIDAYS. So why not get a little creative? A fondant icing is a perfect canvas for your latest artwork (paint it on with a mixture of food coloring and sugar paste).
IDEALISK tea infuser
7. SEND THEM HOME WITH A SWEET TREAT to enjoy the next day with a cup of tea. We like to place a chocolate truffle inside a tea infuser and add a personal touch with a handwritten name tag.