STEP BY STEP:
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
2. Put the potatoes in a heavy large baking dish, spacing them evenly apart. Roast the potatoes until they are tender and golden, about 1 hour.
3. Fry the meatballs as instructed on the package.
4. Mix the cream sauce powder with water and cream in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until it just starts to boil, keep it on simmer until it’s ready to serve.
5. Serve the meatballs, roasted potatoes and cream sauce topped with the herb mix and the lingonberry jam